Effective date: February 30. 2018
OddOgle (maybe referred as: “OddOgle,” “we,” “us” or “our”). OddOgle is a fun way for you to share media through our platform. Just take a photo, choose a title and post.
· Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service. OddOgle app may be referred to in this text as Users.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us:
· Google user ID
· User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the OddOgle.
· Communications between you and OddOgle. For example, we may ask you sent us feedback through an in-app feature.
· This information or any personal information User shares with us is not visible to other Users. Other Users cannot see or directly recognize other Users.
WE DO NOT COLLECT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR STORE IT IN ANYWAY. GOOGLE ACCOUNT LOGIN IS ONLY FOR US TO SAVE YOUR ODDOGLE PROFILE INFORMATION AND AUTHENTICATION. (Including comments, up & down votes etc.)
· We may use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for OddOgle. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, for example: Pictures you sent, titles given to the posts, pictures, comments you vote up or down etc. We collect and use this analytics information with the analytics information from other Users so that it reasonably cannot be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Log file information:
· Log file information is automatically reported by your browser and OddOgle app each time you make a request to access (i.e. visit) app or our website. It can also be provided when the app is downloaded on your device.
· When you use OddOgle, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, number of clicks and how you interact with links on OddOgle. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
· Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
· Users can add Metadata added to their User Content including a titles (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotags, are provided automatically when taking a photo. (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by us, and can be given to an advertiser for better user patterns, but so that the user is not identified. When geotagging a photo, your photo usage, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and will be searchable by us developers (e.g., through a location or map feature).
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
· Help you efficiently access your in-app information after you sign in,
· remember information so you might not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
· provide personalized content and information for you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing,
· provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our OddOgle Service,
· develop and test new products and features
· monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns,
· diagnose or fix technology problems,
· automatically update the OddOgle application on your device.
· OddOgle and/or affiliated third parties, such as advertisers may run contests, special offers or other events or activities (“Events”) on the Service. If you do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the signed tag or title mentioned in the event.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
· We will not rent or sell your personal information to third parties outside without your consent, except for user geographic position which may be shared to advertisers in a way that user is not identified.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
· We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
· We remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
· We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
· Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in Finland or any other country in which OddOgle, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
· OddOgle, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from where you have residential law, please note that we may transfer information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
· We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure, and take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, OddOgle cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to OddOgle or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
· You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
· Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
· Note that we have nothing to do with Google account settings or security settings regarding your Google account.
How long we keep your User Content:
· OddOgle reserves all the rights to all user created content ( pictures, comments etc.)
· This content will be stored for unannounced time.
· If OddOgle decides to sell this content we are not responsible of how the sold content is stored.
· Note that sold content is modified if needed in a manner so that user is not identifiable.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
· OddOgle is for people over the age of 13. OddOgle does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use the OddOgle. The OddOgle is not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Note that we have no responsibility of the account that User uses or is created with Google to sign in with into OddOgle.
7. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
8. HOW TO CONTACT US