1. You must be at least 13 years old to use OddOgle.
2. You are not allowed post violent, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content.
3. You may not post pictures of people where one can recognize people’s faces, without the consent of the people shown in the picture(s).
4. You may not stalk, bully, abuse, defame, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate people or entities like businesses etc.
5. You may not share, post, or distribute information from which one can identify people like: Names, social security information, credit card information, phone numbers, e-mail etc.
6. You will not request, plead solicit, collect or use other users’ login information.
7. You are responsible for your own Google account information.
8. You are responsible for the content of any kind that you post on OddOgle.
9. You are not allowed to collect, copy, share, change or alter OddOgle’s code or parts of the product or any services or its content, or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with OddOgle.
10. You will not harm or disturb OddOgle’s services or distribute any harmful content that might be harmful for OddOgle or for it’s services.
11. You are not allowed to use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You are bound to laws of your country or state of residence.
12. Users are responsible for the disputes with other users.
1. We reserve the rights to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
3. We reserve the rights to refuse access to OddOgle for anyone for any reason at any time.
4. We reserve rights to modify or block any content that you post to the service without any notice.
5. We are not responsible for any harm that might happen to your device upon use or installation of OddOgle application.
7. There may be links from OddOgle to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. OddOgle may also include third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. You expressly acknowledge and agree that OddOgle is not in no way responsible or liable for such third-party services or features or content that you might interact with. You may choose at your own risk to use applications / links that may connect or be found in the application like in comments, pictures, adds etc.
8. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE ODDOGLE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY.
9. You are responsible for all data chargers that might incur from using the OddOgle application.
1. OddOgle reserves all rights and ownership to any content that you, the user post on the OddOgle app. By signing in and starting the OddOgle app you agree to give us the rights and ownership to any content that you might create inside the app. This includes pictures, comments etc.
2. Some of the Service may be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that OddOgle may place such advertisements and promotions on the Service or on, about or in conjunction with Content that you might post. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. You acknowledge that we might not always identify paid or sponsored content or commercial.
4. All names, icons, logos and pictures/photos custom graphics of OddOgle are copyright-protected and trademarks of OddOgle, and may not be copied, imitated or used in whole or in part without prior written permission from OddOgle.
5. All though OddOgle’s intend is to keep the service running at all times, there might be moments when the service is offline and unreachable. These might occur when we update the app/service or when there is some disconnections from third-party providers like ISPs or servers. You understand that we are not obligated to get the service running in a certain time period.
6. We reserve the rights to terminate the OddOgle service without prior notice if we decide to do so.
7. Even if OddOgle reserves all the rights and ownership to user-created content, you as a user of the service OddOgle app and creator of the content understand to be solely responsible for any content that you post to the service if it is breaking the law.
Limitation of liability
OddOgle and its parties will not be under any circumstances liable to you user or representative of the user or any that might use the app or it’s services for any loss or damage of any kind, be it direct, indirect, incidental, economic, exemplary, special, punitive or consequential losses or damage that might be directly or indirectly related to OddOgle or its services, OddOgle Content, user content etc.
USING THE APP OR ANY OF OUR SERVICES YOU USER OR REPRESENTATIVE OF THE USER AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE ACTIONS YOU OR HE/SHE OR IT IS DOING IN THE ODDOGLE APP MIGHT THAT BE: USING, POSTING, DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, UNINSTALLING ETC. YOU RELEASE US AND ALL THOSE THAT MIGHT BE CONSIDERED BEING PART OF ODDOGLE OR ITS DEVELOPMENT FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES KNOWN AND UNKOWN ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY OF INVOLVED WITH THIS APP AND PROJECT.